If you want tips on how to distract you from binging, I usually do these:
1) Watch a good movie. Once you start watching, you won’t really want to stop til the movie is over. This always distracts me from binging for a few hours xx
2) Take a shower, brush your teeth, etc.
3) Go for a walk
4) Put on make-up or paint your nails. Can’t binge with wet nails and lipstick on!
5) Drink water til you’re bloated.
6) Exercise. A lot. It will distract you and motivate you to lose.
7) Take a nap.
8) Draw or paint.
9) Go online shopping or look at fashion blogs or online shops, think of all the pretty clothes you will wear when you’re thin.
10) Write a novel, a short story or poetry.
11) Look at thinspo.
12) Take pictures.
13) Listen to music and draw a picture or write a short story/poem that reminds you of that song.
14) Spend time with your pets.
15) Call someone on the phone.
Hope this helps! xoxo
I’m so undisciplined. It’s awful.
I used to be able to eat, like, nothing for days, and now, I struggle to eat below 2000 kcal! I went running for one hour but that doesn’t make it any better.
I don’t want to step on the scale tomorrow. I’ll have gained. But I know that I’ll do it anyway. Good punishment. I deserve it, it might teach me something.
I can’t stand being around my sister. And I hate it because I love her. I love her so so much and I just wish it would be like it was before.
But she’s so much thinner and more beautiful than I am. I cannot cope. Seeing her brings tears to my eyes as she just remembers me of what kind of huge failure I am.
I am so self-centered, it’s awful.